This scholarship is given annually to a student athlete that has played a sport all four years at Dundee Crown High School, and has received their Varsity letter in at least one sport. This scholarship is being given to the students who are continuing their education at a 4 year college, university, trade school or local community college. The one-time $500.00 award is not based on financial need, and the award is paid when proof of enrollment has been received by the Booster Club. Up to six winners will be chosen for this scholarship.
The requirements for this award are as follows:
- The student is a Senior Class member
- The student is a four year participant in a D-C sport **This means you have to have been on a team for your Freshman, Sophomore, Junior and Senior Year during your High School career.
- The student has earned a Varsity Letter in at least one sport
- The student shows leadership qualities
- The student is reliable, hard-working and is a good example to fellow athletes.
- The student is academically average or above average
- The student is in good standing with Dundee-Crown High School
ALL APPLICATIONS ARE TO BE TURNED INTO
THE ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT
NO LATER THAN 3pm on APRIL 1, 2014
The purpose of the Dundee-Crown Booster Club organization is:
- To raise money to supplement the Athletic Department needs.
- To promote attendance and awareness of sports activities.
- To recognize the achievement of the athletes.
The Booster Club, therefore, intends to continue supporting our student athletes by supplementing the needs of the Athletic Department. Supplemental needs will be inclusive of, but not limited to, items and supplies deemed as accessories or additional for a sport. The Booster Club will take under consideration any needed requests.
The Booster Club will continue to recognize the achievement of the student athletes through financial scholarships and ongoing support and patronage, and by awarding scholarships for male and female athletes who fulfill the criteria set forth by the Dundee Crown Booster Club.
We will continue to promote attendance and awareness at sports activities through concession stand sales, fundraisers, and membership opportunities within the Booster Club.
We want you:
Parental Involvement is essential to the success of the Booster Club. Parents of athletes, cheerleaders and the dance team are asked to donate their time and energy.
Thanks to all who participated in the Boosters Annual Fundraiser. A good time was had by all while raising needed money to support our athletes.
The 2013/2014 Booster Board: